The Brady House on Pearl Street
Judges' Hill, 78701
Construction & Remodeling
The Brady House is an Austin City Landmark built in 1910 and is one of the only all-brick Arts & Crafts bungalows in the city. The renovation encompassed an entire interior restoration of the 2,600 square foot historic home, in addition to the completion of the 400 square foot cellar (basement).